At the Y, we exist to strengthen community. We nurture the potential of kids, help people understand and improve their health, and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors. So join our cause. And create meaningful change not just for you, but also for your community.
It's time to Try the Y for two weeks FREE in the month of September! With a large selection of group exercises per week and a wide range of fitness programs, you’re sure to find the support you need to reach your unique fitness goals. Our expertly trained instructors are ready to help you achieve a healthier lifestyle. Find a class for yourself, a sports league for your kids, or workout together in one of our family fitness classes! At the Y, your membership means more!
Join in the month of September and receive a $50.00 credit for the following health and wellness classes:
- Youth Swim Lessons
- Adult Swim Lessons
- Swim Team
- Parent/Child Swim Class
- Youth Sports
- Middle School Sports
- Ballet Folklorico
- Personal Training
Now is the time to belong at the Jackie Robinson Family YMCA.
With the Y, you’re not just a member of a facility; your part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors; your membership will not just bring about meaningful change in yourself, but in your community too.
Join the Y and become part of a community committed to help you learn new things and make new friends at any stage of your life.
|Family I |
(1 adult w/children in same household OR 2 adults in same household)
(2 adults w/children in same household. For every adult over 18 in the household; add $10 to the membership.)
Join one YMCA...join them all! There are more than a dozen branches of the YMCA in San Diego County. Chances are, there's a Y close to everywhere you - and your family - work, live, and play. Upgrade to a Membership Plus today!*
|Member Type||Monthly Fee||Join Fee|
|Single Parent Family||$59||$100|
YMCA membership is a great way to become part of the YMCA family. Not only does it give you discounts on many of the great programs we offer, but you get many other member only benefits!
- F.I.T. 4 ME (FREE Fitness Intro Training).
- FREE Child Watch and Kid Zone included
with Family Memberships for ages 6wks to 12 years old.
- Family/Youth programs and events.
- Heated outdoor pool (including lap and rec swim.)
- Newly renovated soccer arena.
- 15+ Free Aerobic Fitness Classes
(Including Zumba, Bootcamp, KidFit!)
- State of the art Precor cardio
equipment with personal touchscreen.
- Weight Room with machine and free weights.
- Recently renovated indoor Basketball Gymnasium.
- Youth Baseball Field.
- Member discounts and priority registration on all programs and activities.
- Priority in our “Take Five” Ticket Distribution program of local sports and cultural events.
- Show your valid Military ID and lock in a 20% discount for at least one year!
- Gift certificates for YMCA membership and programs are available for purchase at any time!
Membership Financial Assistance
How do I qualify?
Individuals and families applying for assistance will need to show proof of income via one of the following:
- a copy of your most recent pay stub or bank statement showing direct deposit amount
- a copy of your most recent tax return
- a copy of social security/disability check
- documentation of federal assistance
Why does the Y request financial information?With financial information, we can award assistance in a fair and consistent manner. This process allows us to ensure that everyone receives equal consideration.
How is financial assistance possible?We count on the generosity of our members and community to ensure that no one is turned away due to inability to pay.