INCREASE THE PEACE
STOP THE VIOLENCE
Kids should be recruited to teams, equally as hard as they are recruited to gangs. And when they join, it is everyone’s job to hold on to them. Sports contests are great, but the world needs more winners in the biggest game of all, THE GAME OF LIFE!
third annual san diego blacktop classic
Featuring San Diego's Top High School and Middle School Players
- Sunday, September 2, 2012
- The Supreme Court at the Jackie Robinson Family YMCA
151 YMCA Way
San Diego, CA 92102
- Event Schedule
9 AM - Registration (All Participants)
10 AM - Guest Speaker/Bullying Seminar
11 AM - High School Boys' Showcase
12 PM - High School Girls' Showcase
1 PM - Rising 7th Grade (2018) Showcase
2 PM - Rising 7th/8th Grade Girls Showcase
3 PM - Rising 8th Grade (2017) Showcase
4 PM - Rising 9th Grade (2016) Showcase
5 PM - Rising 5th/6th Grade (2019/2020) Showcase
- For more information or to register, please contact Jeff Harper by email at email@example.com or by phone at (619) 871-2247.
- This event is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U.S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to this event.
- AAU Youth Athlete membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connection. Be Prepared: Adult and Non Athlete memberships are no longer instant and cannot be applied for at event. Please allow 10 days for membership to be processed.