CampOur camp leaders are dedicated to the development and well being of your children. We will provide your children with compassion, patience, learning opportunities, and love. It is our belief that each child is a unique individual with his or her own rate of development. Our goal at the YMCA is to introduce the children to as many positive experiences as possible, and that each child feels confident and secure with her or himself in this environment. It is our hope that the experiences we provide will foster creativity and individuality in each child, and encourage an awareness of themselves and others.
- To learn more about our camp scholarship opportunities for under-served youth and at-risk teens, follow this link.
School BReak DAY CAmps
The Jackie Robinson Family YMCA offers camp when school is out! Please see the following dates below for school break camp schedule.
- THANKSGIVING BREAK: NOVEMBER 21st-23rd
- WINTER BREAK: December 19th-23rd,December 27th-30th,January 3rd-6th,January 9th-13th
- MLK DAY: January 16th
- PRESIDENT’S DAYS: February 17th &20th
- SPRING BREAK: March 27th- April 25th
Parent 's Corner offers parents a centralized area to get updated camp schedules and information. Check back as we get closer to summer for more updates/detailed schedules! in Parent' s Corner you will find: